Online Training Courses
- Android Online Training
- Business Analyst Online Training
- Cognos Online Training
- Dot Net Online Training
- Hadoop Online Training
- IBM Netezza Online Training
- Informatica Online Training
- Java Online Training
- Linux Online Training
- Oracle DBA Online Training
- PHP Online Training
- Python Online Training
- Qlikview Online Training
- Sales Force Online Training
- SAN Online Training
- SAP Online Training
- SAS Online Training
- SEO Online Training
- Shell Scripting Online Training
- SQL Online Training
- Tableau Online Training
- Testing Tools Online Training
- UNIX Online Training
- VMware Online Training
- WebDesigning Online Training
- Websphere Online Training
TABLEAU ONLINE TRAINING IN HYDERABAD , INDIA
Course name : TABLEAU Online Training
24*7 technical support
Duration : 25 hours
faculty : Real time experience
About online training expert trainers
Online trainings expert prides itself on ensuring that our online trainers are real time experts.only the online training company deliver online training programs to our valued candidates.
As part of online trainings expert continuous improvement in online trainings. Each trainer is regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of training every time.
All our trainers are skilled trainers and addition have the real time experience with proven track record in online trainings. This experience qualifies them as a specialist in their online training delivery in their course.
What is tableau?
This tableau online training in Hyderabad course is designed to provide you with the skills required to become a Tableau power user. The course is designed for the professional who has solid working experience with Tableau and wants to take it to the next level. You should have a deep understanding of all the fundamental concepts of building worksheets and dashboards, but may scratch your head when working with more complex issues.
What we Provide in tableau course?we Provide Tableau Administration, Tableau Development Training by Real-time Experts who have in depth knowledge on Tableau Desktop,Tableau Server,Tableau Reader,Tableau Public etc........
What are the pre-requisites for Tableau Course?
Knowledge on Data Modelling and BI concepts, SQL and creativity to use the right components.
How will I execute Tableau Practicals?
The desktop versions of Tableau online training in Hyderabad are very much user friendly, as the program runs with the basic system configurations such as the windows 7 operating system, and even higher versions.
Why I learn tableau? end of this class, What I will be able to?
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Work with statistics and statistical techniques.
- Work with parameters and input controls.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and Geo coding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Implement all options in working with data: Joining multiple tables, data blending, performance considerations and working with the Data Engine, sharing your connections as meta data, and understand when to implement which connection method.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design and visual best practices.
- Implement many efficiency tips and tricks.
- Understand the basics of Tableau Server and other options for sharing your results.
Who should go for this tableau online course?
- Non-IT Professionals
- Non-BI Professionals
- Data Analysts
- Project Managers
- Job seekers
Products of Tableau
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Public
- Tableau Online
- Tableau Reader
1. Histogram Chart: Histograms are one way to display the distribution of values in a field. We can create a histogram by binning the values of a measure and then creating a view based on the measure and its binned values.
2. Water Fall Chart: These charts are mainly used to identify how each and every value is contributing the total value. It is the great way to compare sequential value contribution on the total cumulative. These can be used to find Inventory and performance analysis.
3. Bump Chart: These are used to compare one dimension based on the other dimension. Bump charts are usually reports the boat race, each boat tries to move front and bump the other boats.
4. Funnel Chart: The text mark type is useful when you want to display the numbers associated with one or more dimension members. This type of view is often called a text table, a cross-tab, or a Pivot Table
5. Advanced Geo Mapping: Plotting Maps based on detailed Latitude, Longitudes, Plot Order, Polygon Maps.
- What is Tableau? What does the Tableau product suite comprise of? How Does Tableau Work?
- Tableau Architecture
- What is My Tableau Repository?
- Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concepts
- Difference between Live connection & Extract
- Dimensions and Measures
- Data Types and properties
- Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
- Marks Card
- Using Show Me!
- Building Basic Views
- Saving and Sharing your work-overview in Tableau Public
- Cross tab
- Bar Charts
- Line Graphs
- Pie charts
- Heat Map
- Scatter Plots
- Tree Map
- Bubble Graph
- Blended Axis
- Dual Axis
- Edit axis
- Totals & Subtotals
- Replacing data source
- Edit Alias of fields
- Quick Filter
- Context filters
- Top/Bottom N
- Ref lines
- Trend lines
- Discrete vs Continuous
- Replace data source
- How to call image in worksheet
- What is set
- View data
- Drilling up/down – drill through
- Actions (across sheets)
- Multiple Table Join
- Working with Custom SQL
- Connecting Multiple data source (Data Blending )
- Difference between joining and blending data, and when we should do each.
- Create What-If analysis
- Using Parameters in
- Explain latitude and longitude
- Default location/Edit locations
- Custom Geo Coding
- What is open street map
- What is WMS server
- Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
- Explain - #Number of Rows
- Basic Functions (String, Date, Numbers etc.)
- Usage of Logical conditions
- Explain scope and direction
- % total, running calculations etc.
- Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard (overview)
- Tiled Making your worksheet interactive by using actions.
Tableau Server Architecture.
- Installation and configuration.
- Add Users to the Server
- Add Users to a Site
- Add Users to a Group
- View, Edit and Delete Users
- Change Site Roles
Every Module fallows Real Time Exercises
Our Tableau Online DEMO
Our OTE Highlights
- Depth course Material with real time Knowledge .
- We are providing online classes with highly qualifyed professional trainers.
- We will provide online classes and online demo session at student flexible timings.
- In training case studies and real time scenarios covered.
- We will give 24*7 technical supports.
- We are providing normal track,weekend online trainings,fast track online classes.
- We will provide every recorded sessions.
- We will give full support while attending the interviews and contact me any time after completion of the course.