Online Training Courses
- Android Online Training
- Business Analyst Online Training
- Cognos Online Training
- Dot Net Online Training
- Hadoop Online Training
- IBM Netezza Online Training
- Informatica Online Training
- Java Online Training
- Linux Online Training
- Oracle DBA Online Training
- PHP Online Training
- Python Online Training
- Qlikview Online Training
- Sales Force Online Training
- SAN Online Training
- SAP Online Training
- SAS Online Training
- SEO Online Training
- Shell Scripting Online Training
- SQL Online Training
- Tableau Online Training
- Testing Tools Online Training
- UNIX Online Training
- VMware Online Training
- WebDesigning Online Training
- Websphere Online Training
SQL ONLINE TRAINING IN HYDERABAD , INDIA
Course name : SQL Online Training
24*7 technical support
Duration : 25 hours
faculty : Realtime experience
About online training expert trainers
Online trainings expert prides itself on ensuring that our online trainers are real time experts.only the online training company deliver online training programs to our valued candidates.
As part of online trainings expert continuous improvement in online trainings. Each trainer is regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of training every time.
All our trainers are skilled trainers and addition have the real time experience with proven track record in online trainings. This experience qualifies them as a specialist in their online training delivery in their course.
Why learn sql?
This SQL Server training teaches developers all the Transact-SQL skills they need to create database objects like Tables, Views, Stored procedures & Functions and triggers in SQL Server. Gives idea about writing Queries & Sub-queries, working with Joins, etc. As well as database management skills like backup, restore, etc.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
No Experience required.
How will I execute the Practicals?
we will provide the software.
Who should go for this course?
- End users
- IT professionals
- Business Professionals
- Management professionals
- Management graduates
- Aspiring individuals
- Job seekers
- Overview of Database Concepts
- Basic Database Concepts
- Concepts of Data, Metadata, Files
- Concepts of DBMS
- Database Models
- File Management Systems
- Relational Database Systems
- Procedural & Non procedural approaches
- Database Design
- E.F.Codd's Rules
- First Normal Form
- Second Normal Form
- Third Normal Form
- Introduction to SQL Server
- Features of SQL Server
- Different Editions of SQL Server
- Components of SQL Server
- Services of SQL Server
- Comparison of SQL Server with Oracle
- Database Design
- Logical & Physical database design
- Relational database design
- Creating databases
- Management Studio
- Basics of SQL
- Data types, expressions, operators
- Working with Queries & Clauses
- Creating Databases
- Creating Tables, Stored Procedures
- Working with Indexes & Views
- Sub queries
- Nested sub queries
- Correlated sub queries
- Derived tables
- Implementation of Data integrity
- Entity integrity
- Domain integrity
- Referential integrity
- Types of constraints
- Data Definition Language(DDL)
- Creation of table
- Modifying the structure of a table
- Dropping a table
- Working with different options
- Data Manipulation Language(DML)
- Inserting, updating & deleting operations
- Operators, Built-in functions, Grouping
- Working with multiple tables
- Introduction to Joins
- Inner join
- Outer join
- Cross joins
- Working with Indexes
- Introduction to indexes
- Creating, dropping indexes
- Complex indexes
- Clustered & non clustered indexes
- Implementing Views
- Introduction & advantages of views
- Creating views
- Altering, dropping views
- Data Control Language(DCL)
- Creating Users and Roles
- Granting & Revoking of Roles & Privileges
- Transaction Control Language (TCL)
- Transactions process & types of transactions (Implicit, Explicit)
- Working with Locks and Types of locks
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Data types
- Batch Execution
- Working with Cursors
- Creating Cursors
- Cursors vs. Select
- Types of cursors, locks on cursors
- Advantages of cursors
- Implementing stored procedures
- Introduction to stored procedures
- Creating, executing, modifying, dropping sp's
- Executing extended sp's
- Implementing User Defined Functions
- Creating, executing, altering, dropping UDF's
- Deterministic, non-deterministic functions
- Scalar, multi-statement, built-in functions
- Implementing Triggers
- Introduction to Triggers
- Constraints vs Triggers
- Creating, altering, dropping triggers
- for/after/instead of triggers
Our OTE Highlights
- Depth course Material with real time Knowledge .
- We are providing online classes with highly qualifyed professional trainers.
- We will provide online classes and online demo session at student flexible timings.
- In training case studies and real time scenarios covered.
- We will give 24*7 technical supports.
- We are providing normal track,weekend online trainings,fast track online classes.
- We will provide every recorded sessions.
- We will give full support while attending the interviews and contact me any time after completion of the course.