Online Training Courses
- Android Online Training
- Amazon Web Service Online Training
- Business Analyst Online Training
- Cognos Online Training
- Dot Net Online Training
- Devops Online Training
- Data Science Online Training
- Hadoop Online Training
- IBM Netezza Online Training
- Informatica Online Training
- Java Online Training
- Linux Online Training
- Oracle DBA Online Training
- PHP Online Training
- Python Online Training
- Qlikview Online Training
- Sales Force Online Training
- SAN Online Training
- SAP Online Training
- SAS Online Training
- SEO Online Training
- Shell Scripting Online Training
- SQL Online Training
- Tableau Online Training
- Testing Tools Online Training
- UNIX Online Training
- VMware Online Training
- WebDesigning Online Training
- Websphere Online Training
QTP ONLINE TRAINING IN HYDERABAD , INDIA
Course name : QTP Online Training
24*7 technical support
Duration : 25 hours
faculty : Realtime experience
About online training expert trainers
Online trainings expert prides itself on ensuring that our online trainers are real time experts.only the online training company deliver online training programs to our valued candidates.
As part of online trainings expert continuous improvement in online trainings. Each trainer is regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of training every time.
All our trainers are skilled trainers and addition have the real time experience with proven track record in online trainings. This experience qualifies them as a specialist in their online training delivery in their course.
Introduction to Quality Center
- Training overview
- Benefit of the training
- Introduction to Software Testing
- General Testing Concepts
- Client/Server and Web Application
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Water Fall
- V model
- Agile model
- FRC (Functional Requirement Specification)
- SDS (System Design Specification)
- Test Plan
- Test Case
- Test Summary Report
- STLC (Software Test Life Cycle)
- V ? Model
- Traceability Matrix
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- Path Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Regression Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Load /Performance Testing
- Stress Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Smoke testing
- Sanity Checking/Testing
- Backend testing
- Defect Lifecycle
- Defect Tracking
- Defect Priority
- Defect Report
- Impact Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Benefits of Manual testing
- Introduction to QTP
Main stages of QTP
Plan / Create / Enhance
Record and playback
How to understand the Results, Report Results
- Key word view and expert view etc?
- How to understand the VB Script etc. ( Discuss more details about VB script in
last session of QTP)
- Students have to practice above topics then we start the following
- SystemUtil.Run() function to bring the application windows or web. Also discuss
About other VB built functions in QTP.
- Object Repository ( Types of Object Repositories will be discussed)
- Data Driven Test
- how to import the excel Sheet and read the data from excel sheet.
- Data Table ? Importing Excel Sheet, Database Connection from QTP)
- Two types of repository
- Check Points: All types of Check points
- Actions: Calling actions from the existing actions, splitting actions etc.
Parameterization in actions:
- Regular Expressions
- Regular expressions is added while inserting checkpoint for text
- How to Enhance the VB Script, write functions and call the function in another script.
- Batch Runner
- Multiple scripts can be run from batch runner
- Connecting QTP with Quality Center. How to integrate Quality center with QTP
- Descriptive Programming: VB Scripting
Without recording , how to write the script, how to resolve the run time errors.
- What is Quality Center?
- Why to use Quality Center
- Version of Quality Center
- Overview of quality Center user interface
- Various tabs in Quality center
- Requirement Module Overview
- Creating Requirement tree
- Creating Parent & Child requirements
- Understanding the Description tab
- Understanding the History tab
- Creating folder structure
- Create test cases
- Overview of Test Lab
- Detail of various tabs
- Creating folders
- Creating Test sets
- Adding test cases
- Overview of Defects
- Creating defects after test execution
- Adding defects in defect module
- Creating defects during test execution
- Linking Defects
- How to close a defect
- Closing defects after retest
- Why Reports & Graphs?
- How to create reports & graphs for Analysis?
Our OTE Highlights
- Depth course Material with real time Knowledge .
- We are providing online classes with highly qualifyed professional trainers.
- We will provide online classes and online demo session at student flexible timings.
- In training case studies and real time scenarios covered.
- We will give 24*7 technical supports.
- We are providing normal track,weekend online trainings,fast track online classes.
- We will provide every recorded sessions.
- We will give full support while attending the interviews and contact me any time after completion of the course.