Online Training Courses
- Android Online Training
- Amazon Web Service Online Training
- Business Analyst Online Training
- Cognos Online Training
- Dot Net Online Training
- Devops Online Training
- Data Science Online Training
- Hadoop Online Training
- IBM Netezza Online Training
- Informatica Online Training
- Java Online Training
- Linux Online Training
- Oracle DBA Online Training
- PHP Online Training
- Python Online Training
- Qlikview Online Training
- Sales Force Online Training
- SAN Online Training
- SAP Online Training
- SAS Online Training
- SEO Online Training
- Shell Scripting Online Training
- SQL Online Training
- Tableau Online Training
- Testing Tools Online Training
- UNIX Online Training
- VMware Online Training
- WebDesigning Online Training
- Websphere Online Training
QLIKVIEW ONLINE TRAINING IN HYDERABAD , INDIA
Course name : QLIKVIEW Online Training
24*7 technical support
Duration : 45 hours
faculty : Realtime experience
About online training expert trainers
Online trainings expert prides itself on ensuring that our online trainers are real time experts.only the online training company deliver online training programs to our valued candidates.
As part of online trainings expert continuous improvement in online trainings. Each trainer is regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of training every time.
All our trainers are skilled trainers and addition have the real time experience with proven track record in online trainings. This experience qualifies them as a specialist in their online training delivery in their course.
Qlikview online Training Salient Features:
- Training will be Hands On
- One to One Training only.
- Complete BI Concepts will be covered
- Sample Data will be provided
- Example Code will be given for each and every topic.
- Real Time Scenarios with examples
- Explanation of Project Life Cycle
- Interview Questions and Resume Preparation
What is qlikview?
QlikView is an In-memory BI platform. The QlikView Business intelligence delivers true self-service BI that empowers business users by driving innovative decision-making which is relevant to every business user. In other words, Qlikview is software that makes it possible to retrieve and assimilate data from different sources. Once loaded into the program, the data is presented in a way that is easy to understand and work with. Qlikview training helps you in making selection in Qlikview, you don't need any previous knowledge of databases or search routines. Qlikview online training in Hyderabad also teaches you creation of graphic and table to get a better overview of the data that can be exported to other programs.
Why I learn QlikView?QlikView online training in Hyderabad course integrates both the building of the back-end underlying analytic calculations with the front-end user interface. With this the complete Business Intelligence solution, developers have the one place to build, instead of having to use different BI tools for dashboards and reports. Finally, resulting QlikView application provides the most powerful associative search and data visualization capabilities that allow business users to view their own slice of the underlying data. Visual Intelligence can build QlikView data models in as little as 1-15 working days (depending on availability of the data and complexity of the analytical application) to deploy to users and can train you to do the same. Often single QlikView application can often replace hundreds of reports and the cubes used for those, reduced the need to IT support and time delays. QlikView is a comprehensive business intelligence platform providing powerful business analytics to a broad range of users throughout the organisation. The QlikView suite is designed for the application development and data extractions, efficient information distribution and most powerful analysis for either the power user or end-user. QlikView can be deployed the both offline and online leveraging a range of industry leading technologies.
Highlights of qlikview online Training:
- Qlikview training structure could be a mixture of demonstrations and hands on exercises of the numerous Qlikview parts.
- Short introduction to QlikTech and QlikView.
- All the essential information needed to urge started with QlikView training.
- Layout and best application style practices. What must you have faith in once.
- coming up with an application?.
- Qlikview training gives you a way to use QlikView Desktop, What's a sheet, sheet object, list box and a table box?.
- QlikView Designer I additionally cover a way to produce a QlikView application and objects like sheets, list boxes and charts.
- However during Qlikview training we will produce the QlikView objects mentioned on top of, however will we use them,as well as examples like sorting knowledge, getting into knowledge, mercantilism knowledge.
- You may find out about charts objects, a way to produce them and therefore the several functionalities, a way to edit the format and layout, a way to load knowledge into QlikView.
What are the prerequisites for this Qlikview online training?Trainers are skilled, have practical experience and are a specialist in this BI Flatform. You can pursue this training with basic knowledge level in SQL. Designers, developers, and Power end-users can opt for this training program.
Who should go for this Qlikview online training in Hyderabad?
- Software Developers
- Qlik View End-users
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Job seekers
How will I execute the Practicals?
Qlik view takes a normal configuration of any system, and I general it needs OS of windows 7 or more, Windows server 2003, 2008 with 32 bit as minimum requirement.
- Qlikview Intro
- Traditional BI tools vs Qlikview
- In-Memory technology
- Architecture of Qlikview
- Social media analytics
Creating the First Qlikview Document
- How to install Qlikview desktop
- What are types of desktop - Machine wise
- Back end scritping window
- Front end UI window and shortcuts
- ODBC/OLEDB connection details
- How to connect to flat files
- Need of datawarehouse and ETL tools
- Joins and keep
- Types of joins and Keep
- incremental load concept in Qlikview
- Webfile connection
- Variable creation
- Cross table
- Relative and absolute path
- Call function and procedure
- Connect and disconnect
- Drop fields and tables
- Creation of QVDs
- First and top select
- Debug option
- Animate option
Qlikview Sheet and Objects
- 13 types of chart
- Best practices of usage of charts
- Tabular reports
- Multidimensional charts and objects
- Advanced visualizations
- Extensions and its usage
- Linked objects
BookMarks and Alerts
- Creation of bookmark
- Use of bookmark option
- Export and import of bookmark
- Creation of alerts
- Need of alerts
Set Analysis Overview
- What is set analysis and its usage
- Practical uses
- Complex set analysis using Union, intersection
- Probability usage in set analysis
Qlikview Server and Document manager
- Types of server
- Server configuration
- screen shots of server
- Role of admin
- Services in Qlikview server
- Publisher and its usage
- Types of License - types of server
- What is cal and its usage
- What is cost of each license
- Scenarios of which license to be used for projects
- Effective and best practices of license usage
Big data analytics using Qlikview
- Connecting facebook
- Sentimental analysis - overview
- Overview of connecting to twitter
- Linkdin analytics using qlikview
Our OTE Highlights
- Depth course Material with real time Knowledge .
- We are providing online classes with highly qualifyed professional trainers.
- We will provide online classes and online demo session at student flexible timings.
- In training case studies and real time scenarios covered.
- We will give 24*7 technical supports.
- We are providing normal track,weekend online trainings,fast track online classes.
- We will provide every recorded sessions.
- We will give full support while attending the interviews and contact me any time after completion of the course.