Online Training Courses
- Android Online Training
- Amazon Web Service Online Training
- Business Analyst Online Training
- Cognos Online Training
- Dot Net Online Training
- Devops Online Training
- Data Science Online Training
- Hadoop Online Training
- IBM Netezza Online Training
- Informatica Online Training
- Java Online Training
- Linux Online Training
- Oracle DBA Online Training
- PHP Online Training
- Python Online Training
- Qlikview Online Training
- Sales Force Online Training
- SAN Online Training
- SAP Online Training
- SAS Online Training
- SEO Online Training
- Shell Scripting Online Training
- SQL Online Training
- Tableau Online Training
- Testing Tools Online Training
- UNIX Online Training
- VMware Online Training
- WebDesigning Online Training
- Websphere Online Training
AMAZON WEB SERVICES ONLINE TRAINING IN HYDERABAD, INDIA
Course name : AMAZON WEB SERVICE Online Training
24*7 technical support
Duration : 30 hours
faculty : Realtime experience
About online training expert trainers
Online trainings expert prides itself on ensuring that our online trainers are real time experts.only the online training company deliver online training programs to our valued candidates.
As part of online trainings expert continuous improvement in online trainings. Each trainer is regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of training every time.
All our trainers are skilled trainers and addition have the real time experience with proven track record in online trainings. This experience qualifies them as a specialist in their online training delivery in their course.
1) INTRODUCTION TO CLOUD COMPUTING
I. What is Cloud computing?
II. What are the different service delivery models in Cloud?
III. What are the different deployment models in Cloud computing?
2) PRIVATE CLOUDS
I. Introduction to private clouds
II. Deploying a Microsoft private cloud using System Center 2012 and Windows 2012
3) PUBLIC CLOUDS - AMAZON WEB SERVICES
I. Getting started with Amazon cloud
II. Creating accounts and analyzing the cost breakdown
III. Evaluating Service Level Agreements (SLA)
IV. Console, command-line tools and API
4) OVERVIEW OF THE ARCHITECTURE
X. Cloud Watch
5) ACHIEVING AGILITY WITH EC2
MANAGING THE EC2 INFRASTRUCTURE
I. Browsing Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
II. Specifying security groups and key pairs
6) PROVISIONING RESOURCES
I. Evaluating Elastic Block Store (EBS) and instance store root
II. Assigning elastic IP addresses
III. Mapping instance types to computing needs
7) IMPLEMENTING DURABLE AND RELIABLE STORAGE STORING DATA IN THE CLOUD
I. Persisting off-instance storage with EBS volumes
II. Creating backups with snapshots
III. Achieving high durability with SimpleStorage Service
IV. Transmitting data in/out of the Amazon cloud
8) SIMPLIFYING THE DATABASE INFRASTRUCTURE
I. Achieving high-availability of nonrelational data with SimpleDB
II. Effortlessly implement a relational database with Relational Database Service
9) CREATING COST-EFFECTIVE DISTRIBUTED SOLUTIONS
I. Decoupling applications with Simple Queue Service
II. Leveraging CloudFront for high-performance edge cache content delivery
III. Delivering static and streaming content
10) ADAPTING EC2 TO YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS CUSTOMIZING VIRTUAL MACHINES
I. Modifying existing images
II. Creating new images off of running instances
III. Converting an instance store AMI to an EBS AMI
11)CREATING AN AWS CLOUD ARCHITECTURE
I. Applying best practices for a cloud solution
II. Selecting a cloud setup for different use case scenarios
12) HANDLING DYNAMIC RESOURCE REQUIREMENTS
MONITORING FROM INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THE CLOUD
I. Visualizing utilization metrics with CloudWatch
II. Setting alarms to send and receive notifications
13) TRANSPARENTLY SCALING TO MEET LOAD VARIATIONS
I. Distributing incoming traffic with elastic load balancing
II. Dynamically adding and removing instances with Auto Scaling
III. Setting capacity thresholds
14) HOSTING APPLICATIONS WITH ELASTIC BEANSTALK
IMPROVING APPLICATION DELIVERY WITH PLATFORM AS A SERVICE (PAAS)
I. Deploying scalable applications on the AWS cloud
II. Selecting and launching an application environment
15) MANAGING APPLICATION ENVIRONMENTS
I. Customizing and configuring platform stacks
II. Provisioning application resources with CloudFormation
16) AWS SECURITY FEATURES
CONTROLLING ACCOUNT SECURITY
I. Configuring access credentials
II. Managing users with Identity Access Management (IAM)
17) LEVERAGING THE VIRTUAL PRIVATE CLOUD (VPC)
I. Provisioning isolated AWS resources
II. Bridging EC2 instances to your internal network with a VPN
III. Launching EC2 instances on dedicated hardware
Our OTE Highlights
- Depth course Material with real time Knowledge .
- We are providing online classes with highly qualifyed professional trainers.
- We will provide online classes and online demo session at student flexible timings.
- In training case studies and real time scenarios covered.
- We will give 24*7 technical supports.
- We are providing normal track,weekend online trainings,fast track online classes.
- We will provide every recorded sessions.
- We will give full support while attending the interviews and contact me any time after completion of the course.